One of the services we provide is capturing high quality professional images of properties. This can be for holiday lets or property sales, having well lit, high quality photographs of a property can really boost the sales or rental potential.
My Top Tips for photographing property interiors
- Shoot wider (full room) shots and detail shots showing features
- Use a tripod and have the camera below eye level for wider shots
- Keep the camera level where possible (avoids lens distortion)
- Use natural light and don’t worry about over-exposing windows
- Shoot in RAW to make it easier to bring back detail in shadows and reduce highlights
- Use a neutral to slightly warm white balance
- Ensure the rooms are clean and clear of clutter
Here are a few examples of images we have taken for our property clients over the last 12 months:
If you are interested in promoting your property through professional property photography in Cheshire please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a chat.